Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wherever I May Roam

I'm going home tomorrow. That means no internets for me. For the time being, I'll not post something for a few days. But that doesn't mean I've forgotten what I'm working on:

The Story of Manhood: I should have the next part worked on soon, I just wanna watch the whole trilogy with my dad (hopefully).

Stand Up Jokes: I got a few I need to work out, so expect a few here and there.

Jerry Rice vs. Randy Moss: I was lost in the argument for a moment there, but I've straitened myself out now. There will be comparisons to Marvin Harrison and Terrell Owens in there, so expect a lot more stat crunching, which I absolutely LOVE.

And I haven't forgotten about my dA account stories either, for you true followers out there. (At the moment that's like 2):

J + J Inc. Part 9: It's coming along very slowly. Don't expect anything for another month. Sorry about the delay.

Deth Game: I almost did forget about this one. Once I find the time to pull out the old manuscript, I should have a little diddy posted.

I also am working with a friend (my only "follower" on this blog so far) on a project on twitter, so expect some things coming soon from that.

Nothing to worry about, but I'm the only source of income at my apartment; so if it seems like I haven't been around for a while, it's cause I'm pretty busy with surviving in the real world. Peace.

No comments: