Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Story of Manhood, Delayed.

I got The Godfather trilogy from Netflix, and every disc; The Godfather, The Godfather: Part II disc one and two, and The Godfather: Part III; all had scenes that skipped or were just unwatchable on DVD. I wanted to post the follow-up to A Story of Manhood by doing a review of The Godfather: Part II, but it skipped Don Vito's child hood!!! Lemme repeat that, the second scene of the disc was FUCKED UP BEYOND REPAIR. So, I (and you, the reader, as well) must wait for Netflix to send me a replacement in the next two business days. I am not upset, by the way. The very contradiction, I understand to the fullest. This is a trilogy in cinema that is well watched, almost more so than the first Star Wars trilogy. Of course the discs are going to have some wear and tear. That is to be expected. I just am impatient and was in the middle of the third movie; and yes, I did skip the scene and finish Part II, sue me.

This is me making sure I don't fall behind on scehdual as I am so apt to do. I want this to be as consistent as possible. And trust me, when I do post A Story of Manhood: Part II, you will all be in for a HUGE shock.

No comments: