Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm here World, look at ME! (and other such ramblings)

I can't believe it has taken this long for me to venture into the blogs-sphere. I mean, this would be a perfect fit for me to ramble on for days and days. No one would listen, but of course, that changes nothing. There will be a few things for me to change with this blog, as such: explaining inside jokes, posting ideas that are scratching my head (giving me a headache, by the way!) just to get out and my wanton love of music, movies, gaming, sports and, to no surprise to anyone, titties.

(On a more recent note, I just watched Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson *He was a doctor of journalism, if you must ask*. A lot of things clicked with me, like the lack of bravery this country has compared to the sixties and the comparison of Richard Nixon to George W. Bush. But those are fairly obvious. Now to the one that is one of the many factors for me getting this blog, Hunter's drive to never quit writing. He was a constant typist. He was always working on the next big thing. He had no time to slow down, for if he did it would be the end of him. I want to use this blog to push me to do something semi-constantly. Maybe I'll use it to tire my hands till the brink of pain. Maybe I'll use it to make my ideas flow onto paper. Maybe I'll bitch about the Dallas Cowboys. I dunno. But I want to put forth the effort that is at least inspired by Dr. Thompson and his courageous career.)

No comments: